transmit, on 04 June 2010 - 07:20 AM, said:
Acc caps at 95%, and all (?) single hit WS's recieve a massive Acc boost that should cap you on most things you fight.
So theres a 5% chance of missing. While multihits obviously rarely miss due to .. well... 4 hits at 95% acc, bound to land atleast one.
chance of hitting 4 hits is 81%
chance of wiffing a 5 hit ws is 0.0003125%.
not to sure the significance on damage 1 ht ws vs 3-5 or w/e I only remember a time where people subed thf for them to bring that out. people really dont sub thf anymore so I guess i was asumming this difference of 1 hit and muli hit difference was fading.
@ others maybe more ele ws will be nice for mobs that dont take phy damage well but i guess at the same time that phases blm out more too
This post has been edited by rambus: 04 June 2010 - 06:26 PM