Page 1 of 1
11] Announcing the "Where in Vana'diel is the Community Team?" Event!
Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:12 AM
How well do you know Vana'diel? Could you find your way through the Yuhtunga Jungle blindfolded and navigate to safety using only your sense of hearing? Do you know each individual crevice and nook of the maps of Vana'diel? The Community Team has concocted a series of trials to put your knowledge of Vana'diel, as well as your riddle-solving abilities, to the test!
The Community Team will make an appearance on the Test Server and hide in special locations scattered across Vana'diel. Once the team member has made their way to the hiding spot, we will announce a hint regarding the location on both the forum and also in-game via linkshells that will be distributed. Players must then hunt down the hidden Community Team member. The first three players to find the hiding Community Team member and purchase a Red Rose from their bazaar will be awarded a Chocobo Beret!
If you believe you are a hide-and-seek master, head over to the forums to read up on the full event details!
Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:15 AM
First Event: May 18, 2012 at 6:00pm (PDT)
Second Event: May 25, 2012 at 6:00pm (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XI Test Server (Undine) at the Lower Jeuno home point crystal
How to Participate
- Log into the Test Server and head to the Lower Jeuno home point crystal on May 18th or May 25th at 6:00pm (PDT)
- The Community Team members will pass out linkpearls to everyone present (donít worry if you are not there at 6:00pm as there will be a member in Lower Jeuno that will continue passing out pearls to those arriving late.)
- A single Community Team member will warp and hide in a secret location.
- The Community Team will announce a hint as to the whereabouts of the hidden team member via the event linkshell as well as on the forums.
- The first 3 players to find the hidden Community Team member in-game, and purchase a Red Rose from their bazaar will be awarded a Chocobo Beret on their public server character.
- Five rounds will be held on each day, with 15 Chocobo Berets distributed per event
- A total of 30 Chocobo Berets will be distributed
- We ask players to focus on the event itself as the Community Team members will not be answering any unrelated questions or tells
- We may release videos and/or screenshots from the event, so please understand that character names may be shown in chat windows and party lists.
- There may be cases the event is canceled due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- If we determine that a player is impeding the flow of the event in any way or disturbing other players, that player will be warned and/or reprimanded. If it is determined that the actions are being performed that interrupt service, we will terminate the event
- Any players that do not follow staff directions and cause problems with the event may be penalized
- Only one Chocobo Beret can be won per participant.
- The prize for this event is an in-game item and has no monetary value.
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
|11] Announcing the Shield Design Contest!||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|11] Community Team Hosting Seekers of Adoulin Live Stream!||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|14] Announcing the Eorzean Egg Decoration Contest!||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|11] Announcing the Springtime Egg Decoration Contest!||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|11] Announcing the Results of This Year's Mog Bonanza!||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||