Page 1 of 1
Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:35 AM
- Monstrosity quests have been added.
Quests can be undertaken by speaking to the NPC "Suspicious Hume" located in Pashhow Marshlands (E-12).
- While possessing a monster in Monstrosity, a special icon will appear in front of your monster's name.
- Descriptors for one's monster name can be selected via Customize in the main menu.
- The NPC "=TEST=Monster Playing" has been removed from Northern San d'Oria, Port Bastok, and Windurst Waters.
- By moving from the lobby to the field or selecting "Challenge the same area again" after being KO'd, a special effect known as "Gestation" will be applied for a certain period of time.
Gestation has the following effects:
- Enemies will not detect the character
- Makes the character unable to attack
- New areas have been added to Monstrosity.
- HP and MP will gradually recover when out of combat. The amounts recovered vary depending on maximum HP and MP values.
* The amounts recovered are subject to change.
- New monster types have been added.
- New monster types are now playable and monster "instincts" can now be equipped.
* Instincts with a cost of 255 cannot be used.
* Instincts that have not been implemented yet cannot be used.
- "Base Instincts" that act as defaults have been added.
- The maximum amount one can spend on instincts will increase along with the level of the monster selected.
- The monster players wish to possess and their attributes can now be selected from the Equipment section of the main menu.
* Selections can only be made while an adventurer is in the lobby.
* The EXP of the previous monster selected will reset to zero once a new monster is selected. However, the level of the monster will not reset.
- The NPC “=TEST= Monster Playing” has been removed from the lobby.
Test Server Only
- Locations where PCs appear when moving from the lobby to the field will be fixed.
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
|11] Monstrosity Additions and Adjustments||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|11] Monstrosity Adjustments||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|11] Monstrosity Page Unveiled!||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||
|11] Monstrosity||Final Fantasy Front Page News||Cactuar||